The legendary Sonic Frontiers Line 2 Tube Preamp in excellent working and cosmetic condition. Complete with remote control, original boxes and packaging, and paperwork.
•Mundorf MCap EVO capacitors
•Additional Gold faceplate included!
•NOS JAN and Valvo tubes
•Sovtek 6922's also included
A world-renowned linestage preamplifier, beautifully engineered and built here in Canada, and well cared for. Serial #107267 with matching power supply. Serious inquiries please. This is a consignment sale, no taxes. Two large heavy boxes, so shipping will be extra.
Includes: Original boxes and packaging, tubes (2 sets), original owners manual, service manual
Email us email@example.com.
LINE 2 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
• Frequency Response: 2 Hz to 250 kHz 0.5 dB; > 500 kHz-3.0 dB at 2V RMS output
THD&N: < 0.01 % from 20 Hz to 20 kHz Balanced; < 0.01 % Unbalanced (single-ended). Output at 2V RMS
• Gain: 18 dB @ 1 kHz(balanced);
12 dB @ 1 kHZ (single-ended/unbalanced)
• Input Impedance: 21k ohms- balanced
• Output Impedance: 270 ohms balanced output; 135 ohms single-ended (unbalanced)
• Maximum Input: 8.0 VRMS maximum (balanced); 4.0 VRMS (single-ended/unbalanced)
• Rated Output: 2 VRMS (balanced);
1 VRMS (single-ended/unbalanced)
• Maximum Output Voltage: 56 VRMS at 1% THD (balanced output)
• Noise: < 5OpV unweighted wideband noise; Approx. 25yV IHF A-weighted noise (balanced); -99 dB A weighted below a 2 VRMS output
• Stereo Separation (Crosstalk): >-100 dB @ 1kHz relative to 2V RMS output
• Tube Complement: 6 x 6922 (6DJ8 types)
• Fuse Requirements: 1.0 A slow-blo (1 10-120VAC countries); 5A slow-blo (220-240VAC countries)
• Power Consumption: 80VA Operate;
• Dimensions (main): 19" Wide x 14.25" Deep x 4.5" High (48 cm x 36 cm x 11.5 cm)
• Dimensions (power supply): 9" Wide x 14" Deep x 4" High (23cm x 33cm x 10cm)
• Net Weight: Approx. 33 Ibs (15 kg( unpacked
• Relay Trigger (Contacts): 30ma AC or DC; 30V max. isolated from chassis via 3.5mm stereo jack
• Infra Red Jack: Maximum input vollage 12Vpp; 3.5 mm stereo jack