JBL Stage A135C Center Channel Speaker
JBL Stage Warehouse Sale!
Usually ships in 3-5 business days - contact us first to confirm availability. Free shipping in Canada.
Designed and engineered in JBL’s world-famous acoustic engineering facility in Northridge, California, the Stage A135C is the 6 x 3-inch 2-way center channel loudspeaker of the JBL Stage Series. The narrow footprint features a 2-way design with patented High-Definition Imaging (HDI™) waveguide geometry, 1-inch (25mm) Aluminum dome tweeter, and 6 x 3-inch (76mm) Polycellulose cone woofers for signature JBL bass.
• 2 way, 6 x 3" woofer, 1" aluminum tweeter center loudspeaker
• 6 x 3" (76mm) Polycellulose Low-Frequency Woofer
• New High Definition Imaging (HDI) Waveguide
• 1” (25mm) Aluminum Dome Tweeter
• Recommended Amplifier Power: 20 – 150W
• Frequency Response: 75Hz – 40kHz
• Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1M, 2.83V
• Nominal Impedance: 6 Ohms
• Crossover Frequencies: 2.5kHz
• Enclosure Type: Bass-Reflex via Rear-Firing Tuned Port
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 745 x 166 x 104mm
• Weight: 16.42 lbs (7.45kg)