Music Hall MMF-1.5 Turntable (used)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This deck gets to the heart of the music and doesn't break the bank! It has great sound quality and excellent reviews, and is a low cost alternative to the Rega Planar 1 and Pro-ject Debut.
Gently used, excellent condition unit for sale with original box and packing + all accessories. Stylus replaced with an elliptical Audio Technica.
mmf-1.5 feature list
- gorgeous real cherry wood veneer
- built-in phono pre-amplifier which is by-passable if plugging into an existing phono pre-amp
- S-shaped aluminum tonearm, 9″
- removable headshell for easy cartridge changing
- low noise belt-drive design
- stiff and solid MDF plinth
- separately isolated DC synchronous motor for superior speed stability
- three-speed motor provides 33⅓, 45, and 78 rpm
- properly aligned and mounted Music Hall Melody ($100 value) moving magnet cartridge
- adjustable electronic speed control
- special vibration damping feet
- high quality gold RCA connectors with detachable phono cable included
- full-size aluminum platter and special vibration damping platter mat
- worldwide compatibility
- excellent instruction manual
- dust cover and 45 rpm adaptor
- quick and easy to assemble