XAVIAN Stella Esclusiva Loudspeakers (Pair)
Now available for order!
XAVIAN have set a bold standard for the new generation of the Stella – to offer the best of materials, components, aesthetics and especially sound qualities that can be bought in this price. Stella Esclusiva thus builds on its predecessors, with elegant shapes and proportions that will be suitable for typical listening spaces, but with its technical qualities it significantly exceeds its predecessors.
Newly developed in-house drivers, a new internal cabinet solution with carefully placed bracing, a sand-filled lower chamber, and a front passive bass reflex membrane will allow you to place this relatively large floorstander into smaller listening areas while making full use of its energy.
Stella Esclusiva is equipped with a Phase Zero serial crossover using sophisticated topology and premium quality components from preferred manufacturers such as Jantzen and Mundorf, as well as custom Xavian components.
- custom-designed AudioBarletta drivers made in Italy
- handmade cabinets from solid oak wood
- extremely rich and powerful performance with musical grace
- large chamber filled with sand for better stability and absorption of resonances
- organic shapes underline the overall elegance of natural materials
- six colors to choose from, including the newly offered white and black piano lacquer
- front-mounted passive driver for easy installation in any space
- precise internal damping using several layers of complementary materials
- premium components and drivers tuned by both listening and simulation
- exclusive Phase Zero passive crossover connection with serial topology
- stable plinth with levelers allows you to ergonomically and quickly set the optimal position on any floor
Available in six beautiful finishes. Note that all XAVIAN speakers are made to order - normal delivery time for Stereo Untypical customers is 30 to 60 days from time of order.
|Mid Bass Frequency Unit||
175 mm AudioBarletta – impregnated paper membrane – aluminium phase plug – cast basket – low distortion magnetic structure
|High Frequency Unit||
AudioBarletta – 29 mm voice coil with flat aluminium wire, soft dome, thick copper ring in motor, extreme ceramic magnet, labyrinth inside chamber, front die cast chassis with controlled dispersion
Two-way damped bass reflex, with front-firing passive membrane, Mundorf capacitors and resistors, high precision audio-purpose components
handmade from solid oak wood, internally damped by bituminous sheets, fabric and foam layers
(-3dB on reference axis): 42 – 20000 Hz
1 pair of single mounted gold plated Xavian terminals
|Sensitivity ( 2,83V / 1m )||
30 – 150 W
990 x 230 x 276 mm